A rainscreen cavity stucco system deflects, drains and dries rain. It is simply a better way to clad the exterior walls of buildings.
RainGuard Mega Rainscreen System
RainGuard Mega utilizes IMASCO components and Structa Wire’s Mega Lath to create a cavity system that satisfies code requirements and will withstand negative and positive wind loads.
RainGuard Mega can also be used with steel–stud applications and over drainage mats.
- Mega Lath for superior stucco reinforcement
- Limits the bellows effect created by negative/positive wind loads
- Code compliant 10mm cavity
Rainguard Vinyl Cavity Systems (VCS) Rainscreen System
This rainscreen cavity stucco system deflects, drains and dries rainwater. It incorporates Vyna Strap, a window grade vinyl performing as a drainage cavity, which fully supports the stucco materials.
To complete the RainGuard Vinyl Cavity Systems, choose from a variety of basecoat and finish options.
- Vyna Strap, a window grade vinyl that is 37% lighter than plywood and made of 80% recycled content.
- Vyna Strap meets the National Building Code's 10mm cavity requirement.
- Vyna Strap and IMASCO's stucco qualifies for LEEDS points.
- Experienced and reputable independent installers who have been trained and certified by IMASCO.