We Deliver Certainty
We are family-owned and operated, with a modern manufacturing plant in Surrey, BC, and serve Western Canada, and the Northwestern United States.
- Petroleum-based cladding material costs have soared, as seen with EIFS and vinyl siding. Lime and cement costs have only increased moderately.
- We exclusively use our own locally-sourced limestone in our products. These naturally occurring raw materials are acrylic resin-free and are not petroleum-based. As such, our prices remain stable and our products readily available.
- Supply chain issues have created shortages of material inputs for many products, especially petroleum derivatives.
- IMASCO maintains its inventory and plans well ahead to anticipate your needs.
SAVE ON FREIGHT
- Transportation challenges have increased costs and limited access to many materials.
- Our manufacturing plant is in Surrey, BC, serving Western Canada and the Northwestern United States—this translates into lower transportation costs for you.
Our products offer:
- High value-for-price
- Durability / last lifetime of building
- Seismic stability and safety
- Wide variety of textures
- Suitable for almost any construction project – interior or exterior
- Suitable for all types of rainscreen systems